Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MOJO on the Links

On Sunday, Kevin took me golfing. We had an absolute blast together! It was phenomenal for many reasons... 

* Our round of golf was complimentary... free is always fabulous!

* I had a personal coach - he's the pro in our family!  

* He's easy on the eyes too! The other scenery (i.e. the course) was beautiful.

* The weather ~ gorgeous. sunny. 59 degrees.

* My golf game had moments of brilliance.

*First time in my illustrious golf game - I teed off and successfully crossed a body of water. 

* I impressed my coach when I chipped onto the green and was this close to the hole.


* I didn't lose my MOJO
 Small disclaimer: I did temporarily misplace my MOJO on #7... but it was recovered on #8.

Check the logo...who knew that Nike produced a golf ball with the name MOJO?

Thank you Nike... while my golf skills do not afford me the ability to review this product based on performance, it TOTALLY provided plenty of entertainment~ to the point that I will play with MOJO in the future. 

*I played a full round of golf... that was a first as well. 

There might just be an LPGA tour in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment